Book Club - Halloween Read-Along

 


Since we got into some horror yesterday, I thought it would be a good time to discuss a read-along for us to share for Halloween.

I have this Edgar Allan Poe book, "Complete Tales and Poems."  I've only read a few myself and it is my intention to eventually read them all.  So I wanted to see if any of you had a suggestion.

It's been a while but I know I have read The Tell-Tale HeartFall of the House of Usher, and The Black Cat.  They're also the ones more known in pop culture, I think.

The ones I've read more recently are The Masque of Red Death and The Murders in the Rue Morgue.  I feel like there's one I'm forgetting though....


I started watching the movie over the weekend, but didn't get it finished.

So!  Let's stick with short stories and maybe we can throw a poem in at the end of the month.

What say you??

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Science is Fun Fridays!

Thanksgiving Open Thread