Poetry at Work Day

 


This day was established to encourage creativity and to find inspiration all around us.

Writing and focusing our attention on our environment can help reduce stress, promoting wellbeing and happiness.

Take a moment, relax, let your mind wander...


The room is dark this morning
Gray clouds outside, no sun shines
But I can hear the birds chirping still
the dogs are barking as people walk by
And I am stuck inside.

Working from home, my desk in my room
My pups are my company
And the internet my conversation
So I step outside for a break
feel the air upon my face.


The day also recommends reading poetry, sharing a favorite poem with someone.

Well I've done that before!

She Walks in Beauty



Days of the Year



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Science is Fun Fridays!

Thanksgiving Open Thread