Book Club - July

 


Have I mentioned my goal to read every Stephen King book?  I've read more than 50, and I'm working on another one down!

#ConstantReader


When I'm out and about without my book, I've been pulling up Taha's recommend:

Spying in High Heels

It is written with such a flair that I find myself giggling here and there.  I'm up to Chapter 7.


Is there a summer read you remember fondly from the past?

I remember reading IT one summer, and it may have even been the first King I read because I know it was before high school. 

During my college years I would spend summer lunches reading in the park that was near my work.  How I loved the Arboretum.


In the next couple weeks, we'll see about starting a summer read-along.  :-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Science is Fun Fridays!

Thanksgiving Open Thread