Book Club - January

 


We're 12 days in and I haven't read a thing....

My sister gave me a copy of The Historian by Elizabeth Kostova because she received her original back.  It's one I read and enjoyed, just not sure if I'm ready to read it again.

Like movies, I tend to think about what's coming next when I remember too well.  I haven't been able to restart The Gunslinger and I read that in high school first.

As I look on my shelf and this picture though, perhaps I could give Alice's Adventures in Wonderland another spin.  That book was a gift, and it was actually a Reader's Digest condensed version I initially read.  I've since become familiar with some of the things that were left out, but I have not read in its entirety.



I know Disney's version, of course, and some other adaptations.


So what are you reading?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Science is Fun Fridays!

Thanksgiving Open Thread