Book Club - April

 



I did finish Dennis Lehane's short stories, but got distracted with some local short stories, so I haven't completed the play just yet.

Mark Maynard is a Renoite English professor at the community college.  His stories all center around the area, and each one has made me tear up so far.  Maybe not great when you're sitting alone at a dinner booth.  :-P

I also grabbed a local photography book, Reno: Now and Then.  It's nice to see the historical buildings that have survived the changes over time.


And now it's on to Shakespeare!

Titus Andronicus

Again, I won't post Act analysis, but we'll touch base mid-month for anyone reading along with me.  I force this on myself, so it's up to you.  :-)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Science is Fun Fridays!

Thanksgiving Open Thread