Book Club - July

 


Tahoe Moon was pretty good, of course I liked the locality of the references, and the mystery was well played.

Now I've started The Naming of the Beast, which takes place in a world where demons, zombies and succubi live among us, and exorcism is a varied vocation.  The protagonist uses music to locate and trap.  This could be interesting.


**NOTICE**

We will be on vacation starting July 19th and I won't be back to work until the 31st.

I know I'll need some reading for the plane at least, and I expect some downtime when we get a chance to camp and/or fish.  This is partly our anniversary trip for the year and partly a family reunion for Hubby.

I might want to bust out my Kindle....


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Science is Fun Fridays!

Thanksgiving Open Thread