Play Games!


 Card games, board games, video games, et al!

But I actually wanted to focus on some internet games that I tend to play daily with my sister and friends.

First up, Connections

Puzzle #192

🟩🟩🟩🟩

🟨🟨🟨🟨

🟦🟦🟦🟦

πŸŸͺπŸŸͺπŸŸͺπŸŸͺ


Lyricle was a bit of a jerk this morning.

#Lyricle #605


πŸŸ₯🟩⬛⬛⬛⬛


Bandle is being specifically Christmas right now.

Bandle #490 1/6

🟩⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜


Framed is more hit and miss, I'm better with music than movies.

Never even heard of this one.

Framed #649

πŸŽ₯ πŸŸ₯ πŸŸ₯ πŸŸ₯ πŸŸ₯ πŸŸ₯ πŸŸ₯


For PopCultured, it's usually the song that helps me pinpoint.

#PopCultured #580.04166666667

🟨🟩🌟🌟🌟🌟

πŸ”½πŸ”¨πŸŒŸπŸŒŸπŸŒŸπŸŒŸ


And of course, there's always Google Games.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Science is Fun Fridays!

Thanksgiving Open Thread