Book Club - Read Across America

In honor of Dr. Seuss' birthday on March 2, this week is Read Across America.


A teacher friend's door decoration for the week.  So fun!

Many of us read Dr. Seuss growing up - he wrote over 60 children's books - and I still think fondly of my favorites.  Hop on Pop, Fox in Socks, and Oh, the Places You'll Go just to name a few.

But this isn't just about Dr. Seuss, it's about motivating children to read more.  I remember reading a lot as a kid, I even liked it in high school when we had to read and take tests for points.

I've still been slacking so far this year, but I think once it's summer and we're camping more again, I'll get more reading in...

What have you been reading??

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Science is Fun Fridays!

Thanksgiving Open Thread