Book Club - March

 


I thought this was considered a "classic" but I can't find it on any reading list.  Regardless, it's been on my reading list for a while now and my sister had it on her bookshelf.

I'm just over halfway and it is an aggravating book - the conditions these children are placed in...and it's not just about the room, it's the manipulation...

I know to some extent what's coming, but I can already tell it's much different than the sensationalized taglines suggest.  There's so much more going on...

I expect to finish this fairly soon, and then I may need something silly and light-hearted before I start another book from my sister, Obsessed by Ted Dekker.


And what are you guys reading??

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Science is Fun Fridays!

Thanksgiving Open Thread