Music Tasting - Chris Cornell


 A favorite vocalist of mine, who passed away on this day in 2017.

Growing up in the 90's, I found Soundgarden at an early age, on the radio and MTV.  I specifically remember this video.


Superunknown was bigger on the radio, in large part to Spoonman and Black Hole Sun.  Songs I do love, but you hear a lot still to this day.  My favorite from the album:


Songs from this album always make me *feel* the summer 1996.


He went solo for a bit and I love this song.


And then came Audioslave, with Chris leading the band that used to be Rage Against the Machine.  Of course I loved the very idea, and the album became very therapeutic for me during a rough time.


And a brilliant mash up.


#NoOneSingsLikeYouAnymore

❤️ 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Science is Fun Fridays!

Thanksgiving Open Thread