Book Club - May


 I did start A Comedy of Errors but I haven't been reading at home.  It's what I pull up when I'm at dinner and Hubby's working.

Online Source

I will finish, because I want to actually follow through with my one a year, but I'm not loving the mistaken identity theme.  Antipholus knows he has a twin, so why would he be so confused?


During my breaks, I've been reading Changing Planes by Ursula Le Guin.  I'm being reminded of Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, not just in the sci-fi of it, but the subtle humor in certain descriptions, the silliness of things.

So far I like it, and I'm glad I've finally read some Le Guin!  She has been recommended by many.


What have you been reading?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Science is Fun Fridays!

Thanksgiving Open Thread