Book Club - June

 


I have finished my first Le Guin!

I enjoyed her writing, and I liked how the collection was set up.  Each story was a new adventure, a new culture she was experiencing.

Some of them I really stopped to consider, at times even forgetting I was reading about fictional people.

Who knows, maybe I was Changing Planes....


In a short story kind of mood now, I picked up Anne Rule's sixth volume of true crimes cases, A Rage to Kill.  The first one is about a man who shot a bus driver in Seattle, as the bus crossed the Aurora Bridge, causing it to careen off the side into the neighborhood below.

Other than the driver, only one other passenger was killed, although many were injured.



I'm definitely more of a sitter, but I'm usually just outside on our bench.


What about you?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Science is Fun Fridays!

Thanksgiving Open Thread