Book Club - September

 


I'm a good way through this now, so I'll have to find another big book for our vacation travel.

It's been awhile since I've read Grisham and I forgot how easy he makes it, with all the legal mumbo jumbo.  The main character is a likeable lawyer, mostly because he hates lawyers.

I did not see the movie that was made of this one.


I recently became aware of the Digital Public Library of America.

Link

The Brooklyn Public Library launched an initiative called Books UnBanned, making digital access available to anyone 13-21 years of age by providing a free eCard.

Link

And since it's Burning Man week, here's a throwback to the Black Rock Public Library.


I suppose my point is, making books available - even in the "vacant heart of the Wild West."

Live Feed


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Science is Fun Fridays!

Thanksgiving Open Thread