My Shots - Happiness Happens

 August is Happiness Happens month, a time for us to acknowledge that "happiness happens one small moment at a time and it's our job to recognize those moments when they happen."

As Kurt Vonnegut said:

I urge you to please notice when you are happy, and exclaim or murmur or think at some point, "If this isn't nice, I don't know what is."

So I make sure to appreciate the beauty and relaxation of a day at the river.  

And I love those purple flowers.

I smile at my sweet pups as they enjoy a nap.

Drives around the desert with Hubby make my heart happy.

Well, Hubby makes my heart happy.  :-)

Also camping with loved ones, Seester Time, sunsets and stars...


What's something that brings you happiness?


Days of the Year

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Science is Fun Fridays!

Thanksgiving Open Thread