Book Club - September

 


I finished The Regulators last week - I can always read Stephen King quickly.  I get so caught up in the story and how he plots it out.  But I decided against re-reading Desperation as a follow up for now.

So I finally started The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.  I've read it before, many years ago, and now I have the complete collection with all 6 books, so this should hold me over for awhile.  I meant to start it around this time last year, when we went on vacation, so I'll have it ready for our travels again this year.  We'll be doing less hopping around so I may have more time to read while Hubby naps on the beach.  :-)

My dad got himself this awesome shirt, and then he got one for me too.


What readings have you finished or started lately??

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Science is Fun Fridays!

Thanksgiving Open Thread