Music Tasting 18

 


Going to a music festival has been on my bucket list for a long time, but specifically, this is the festival I want to go to.  For one thing, Golden Gate Park isn't nearly as hot as some of the other locations.

This morning I entered a contest to win 2 tickets with VIP access, plus hotel and airfare.  I can get additional credits to redeem for more entries through Propeller

There in the middle of the poster you might see The Hu.  This is a band Hubby and I have come across - they're a rock/metal band from Mongolia, and they play traditional instruments and use throat singing.  Here's an awesome cover of a song I love.


I have a lot of love for Brittany Howard.  Funky power soul rock.


Alright, now I'm picking randomly to taste test - Crooked Colors pops out.


Okay!  A New Orleans brass ensemble that incorporates elements of soul, jazz, funk, hip-hop, rock and pop.


These two are listed separately but they have a song together as well.

It vibes like an 80's girl rock group meets Arcade Fire...


Lastly, I would love to see Lizzo.


Outside Lands

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Science is Fun Fridays!

Thanksgiving Open Thread