Book Club - November

 


I have to admit, I was not able to get through The Vampyre this past week, but it's still on my phone for when I'm out and about.  I did note an excerpt from the introduction though, "these human blood-suckers fattened--and their veins became distended to such a state of repletion, as to cause the blood to flow from all the passages of their bodies, and even from the very pores of their skins."

That is a take on vampirism that I don't believe I've come across before.


My aunt dropped a book off that she had picked up from the library, a psychological crime thriller by Michael Robotham.  We've read his O'Loughlin series but this one is a stand alone.


So what have you read, what are you reading??

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Science is Fun Fridays!

Thanksgiving Open Thread