New Year Open Thread

 


Happy New Year!!

It will probably be a short day for me and then I'm off on Monday again.

As I mentioned yesterday, we're going camping this weekend.  Final weather will determine which direction we go, but I'm hoping for the warm springs.

In fact, I have a list of springs for wherever we might end up.  That is my end of the year goal.


So how are you going to celebrate!?

Taha will be sharing party photos of all kinds for the festive mood!  Please feel free to share your own as well!

This is from last year's hang out.


Back in 2012, we rang in the new year with music that ended with silly string and toilet paper.


We've never actually done the downtown fireworks fiasco, but people have always said it's worse than the pub crawls as far as crowds and lines and drunkenness.

So yeah, we'll keep sticking to ourselves.  :-)

Make it a great start everyone!!

<3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Science is Fun Fridays!

Thanksgiving Open Thread