World Tattoo Day


 

I have three no fuss, simple tattoos.  

The above Triforce, from Zelda, that I share with my sisters.  I am wisdom.

I have music notes from a song my dad wrote for me.

And I have candy hearts with mine and Hubby's initials, $14 on Valentine's Day.

But I love watching Ink Master and seeing real artistry in amazing tattoos.

I will always lean towards black and white though.


Ryan Ashley



But color can be done really well.

DJ Tambe



And we should also mention that many people all over the world have had tribal tattoos associated with their status, lineage, and connection with the divine.  They are also powerful symbols of the community itself; from Polynesian to Aztec, African to Native American, each tribe has their own traditions.

This man is from the ancient Konyak tribe of India.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Science is Fun Fridays!

Thanksgiving Open Thread