Official Welcome!

Welcome to RenoVous!
Android Jones


I intend to continue posting Science is Fun Fridays, Best Dressed and other fashion, Book Club posts, and more topics related to my tenure on School Daze, Animal Life, and Culture Shock. (etc).

I also wanted to share some links to other offshoots from Disqus:

Pop Culture: 
History Community: 
News Views: 
Love Stinks: 
Science Channel: 

Some are still in the works, so I'll edit those in once available. *Links have been added to the side menu.


Thank you for following, and for always appreciating the posts I enjoy to make.  It is because of you guys I even bothered to make this blog.  Cheers!!



**Sidenote: Vacation is planned for September 13-22, so I will be MIA.  :-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Science is Fun Fridays!

Thanksgiving Open Thread