Music Tasting 21

 

I just wanted to share some singles I've enjoyed hearing lately.

To start, you may remember this band from their Eurovision win - they are riding the fame wave as much as they can, and good for them.  I was happy to catch them on the radio here.


Next, I haven't often been a fan of this band, but I am really liking this new release.


This certainly grabbed my attention last night.


I've been watching this show on Shudder called Dragula.  These two are fabulous.


Some friends and I play the LDB game every year around the holidays.  First person to hear Little Drummer Boy loses Christmas.  Well, Hubby ruined it for us 17 minutes into December last night.


Last but not least, I just found this on YouTube.


They're a fun band.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Science is Fun Fridays!

Thanksgiving Open Thread