Book Club - Shakespeare


 

Since I'm starting later in the month, I decided to go with the shortest of his plays, The Comedy of Errors.

I'm not going to drive you nuts with a post per Act, we'll just touch base at the end of the month, if you choose to read along.  :-)


Cast of Characters

Solinus - Duke of Ephesus

Egeon - Merchant from Syracuse and father of the Antipholus twins.


Antipholus of Ephesus

Antipholus of Syracuse

Dromio of Ephesus - Servant of Antipholus E.

Dromio of Syracuse - Servant of Antipholus S.

Adriana - Wife of Antipholus of Ephesus

Luciana - Sister of Adriana

Nell - Kitchen Maid to Adriana

Angelo - Goldsmith

Balthasar - Merchant

Courtesan

Doctor Pinch - Schoolmaster and Exorcist

Merchant of Ephesus

Second Merchant - Angelo's creditor.

Abbess - Wife of Egeon, known as Emilia


I have to admit my interest went up a notch with the mention of an exorcist.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Science is Fun Fridays!

Thanksgiving Open Thread