Book Club - Shakespeare Read-Along


As You Like It (1599)

Today we're starting our read-along with Act I and we'll touch base next week, Tuesday or Wednesday.  I'm not sure yet if we'll do once a week or twice a week - I don't want to drag it out too much but I don't want to rush either.  I am still working from home, so we'll see what our pace is.

Introducing:
Orlando de Boys
Oliver de Boys
Jacques de Boys
-Sons of Sir Roland
Duke Frederick
Celia, his daughter
Duke Senior, banished
Rosalind, his daughter
Touchstone, the jester
Jacques, the free spirit
Adam, de Boys servant
Corin, a shepherd
Audrey, a county woman
Silvius, a shepherd
Phebe, a shepherdess
William, a country man
Amiens, an attending lord
Le Beau, a man about town
Charles, a professional wrestler
Sir Oliver Martext, a vicar
Hymen, god of marriage
Dennis, de Boys servant


Thank you to everyone following along!  I look forward to your commentary!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Science is Fun Fridays!

Thanksgiving Open Thread