Book Club - February

 


I have not started the book I mentioned last month, because something else caught my attention.  

For the first time I noticed, upon seeing The Curious Case of Benjamin Button on a streamer, that it's based on a short story by Fitzgerald.  I quite like what I've read of his, so I went in that direction.  In process.

Online Source


With movies in mind, and the upcoming Oscars, I found a reading list pertaining to some nominees.

Alasdair Gray, Poor Things

Kai Bird and Martin J. Sherwin, American Prometheus - (Oppenheimer)

David Grann, Killers of the Flower Moon

Mary Pipher and Sarah Pipher Gilliam, Reviving Ophelia - (Barbie)

Martin Amis, The Zone of Interest

Jamie Bernstein, Famous Father Girl - (Maestro)

Percival Everett, Erasure - (American Fiction)


In 2009, Button was nominated for 13 Academy Awards and won 3.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Science is Fun Fridays!

Thanksgiving Open Thread