Music Tasting 30

 


I'm excited because tonight I get to be on a Listener Advisory Panel.

They're going to feed me, pay me $25.00 and free swag, plus value my opinion?

That's a win.


Now, I like our rock station, and one of my pals is a DJ, but I do think we need more new rock and less classic rock. Everyone likes AC/DC, but we don't need it playing simultaneously on three different stations.  I expect that on KOZZ.

A comparison is the rock station in Winnemucca, which plays so much more of a mix as well as songs never played on the radio here.  When it comes to streaming, that's the one I choose.

Rock 94.3

KDOT

KOZZ


Speaking of new rock though, I heard this last night.


#1 in national airplay


New from Maneskin.  

I haven't heard this one on the radio yet (might not), but "Supermodel" has been playing well.  I'd like to encourage them to play some of their Italian language songs.


One of my favorite things from the Dot is that they have Lou Brutus nights.  He has a wider playlist and he airs interviews with artists.  He's been to sooooo many shows.  And like me, he considers Sevendust one of the best live acts.  They should have a new album next year.  Their release from 2020 didn't make it on the radio though.


He also likes this newish song.


hardDrive

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Science is Fun Fridays!

Thanksgiving Open Thread