Music Tasting 5

Feral Roots album cover


This week the Grammy nominations were released, and I spent some time listening to the songs for Best Rock Performance and Best Metal Performance.


Now I want to look at nominated albums.  As for Best Record, I have listened to Lizzo's, and that was good stuff.  Billie Eilish has good songs, but I haven't gone through the whole album yet.

But I'm most interested in Best Rock Album:
Bring Me the Horizon - amo
Cage the Elephant - Social Cues
The Cranberries - In the End
I Prevail - Trauma
Rival Sons - Feral Roots

I have a feeling The Cranberries could win for the memory of Dolores O'Riordan, but the Rival Sons have had a bit of radio play for their first major label release.  I've felt that they're good rock, but a tad expected.  They follow the rock rules, nothing terrible, but nothing special.  Maybe that's just radio though.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Science is Fun Fridays!

Thanksgiving Open Thread