My Shots - Some Pub Talk


Random table at a bar and music venue we used to frequent.  I'm still bummed that they've closed - the scene hasn't been the same around here since.  I saw one of the best rock shows of my whole life there, played music trivia with my Pa...memories.  


Fun restroom at a hole in the wall bar downtown.  The bar itself isn't as much of a dive as the motel next door to it.  I'll be honest, it was mostly 'Buffy' that makes me love this.


Local brewery featuring local art.  I love the breweries in town, but Hubby isn't much of a beer drinker, so I have to run off and do tastings with friends.


And from our favorite Irish pub, with one of the best burgers in town!  Home of the team I played softball for this spring.  :-)

Feel free to share your own pub shots!  Cheers!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Science is Fun Fridays!

Thanksgiving Open Thread