Tribute


BIFFER MINISTRIES

Doctrine: 
That anyone who plays, enjoys, or understands music can enjoy everlasting life.

Precepts: 
1. Belief in Rock and Roll as the gospel signifying good news.
2. Belief in long hair as portrayed by Jesus Christ.
3. Belief in that the Beatles were the resurrected singers of the Psalms.
4. Belief in that everyday is a good day.
5. Belief in that Rock and Roll will never die.
6. Belief in that a musician who plays from the heart hears the music he plays, and he plays it with love.


I wanted to share this religion that Pa started - he became ordained through the Universal Life Church and even officiated a few marriages as Reverend Biff.

Yesterday was the 4th anniversary of his passing, and I felt it necessary to celebrate him on my own blog.  A friend commented about the thought of losing the people who molded you....and there is an emptiness.  So much of who I am is because of my dad - but with that, there's also a fullness, because I know how much a part of me he is, and that I will always carry that.

It's almost Thanksgiving - be sure you tell your loved ones what they mean to you, how grateful you are for the time together and the memories.

And remember, "Everyday is a good day."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Science is Fun Fridays!

Thanksgiving Open Thread